Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pre-dawn TT Workout

After taking it easy for a couple of days to recover from a hard race, I climbed back onto the TT bike and rolled out from my driveway in total darkness on this chilly morning donning a vest, arm warmers, and legwarmers for the first time since spring. I followed my low traffic route which meant plenty of climbing and rough pavement. I put in a 21 minute hard effort on Peach Road and added a few other short efforts including a 4 1/2 minute climb at a little over threshold. I think I'm finally getting used to riding this bike, which is a 6 year old Cervelo P2K by the way. I really wish I had one of these though... P4C.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just get LL to sell short some options and raise you some funds!
it sure is a sweet looking bike!